We’re looking for a Front End/Browser Based Developer to jump into developing a new cloud based product that will change how we all work today. Someone with an eye towards a well-tested, secure and performant product. If you’re comfortable working within a highly autonomous, agile, and iterative software development process; Oort is the place for you,
This position is an opportunity for an engineer to join a growing engineering team and contribute to the creation, expansion, and scale of the Oort Cloud product. Engineers are expected to take ownership of technical problems, craft solutions to complex problems, and craft code that meets our internal standards for maintainability and best practices all with the goal of creating a great user experience, that is secure but useful.
We prefer a developer in Boston, but are willing to go remote
What Does It Take To Work At Oort
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Front End development
- Experience using React.js to create responsive UIs that are compatible with a range of browsers
- Experience with technologies like: Okta, cypress.io and Percy
- Experience building frontend testing and automation systems for unit tests, integration tests, regression tests, and user acceptance tests.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment on a cross-functional team that is shipping features