About the Role
We are looking for a solutions engineering leader who can be both a strong individual contributor and help build out the team over time. This role is perfect for someone who has been part of a solutions engineering team for an early-stage or pre-IPO SaaS company in the cybersecurity market.
This position will:
- Act as the technical lead for all pre- and post- sale customer engagements
- Establish and document standards for solutions engineering excellence
- Produce technical product marketing materials that will assist Sales throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with other functions of the company, including Product Management and Engineering, to establish processes and systems that will ensure customer success and advocacy
- Maintain a high degree of autonomy and wear many hats in helping build an early-stage SaaS company
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building teams, systems and processes for an early-stage, high growth SaaS company. Critical experience includes having:
- Demonstrated expertise supporting our ideal customer (Security and IT teams in medium-to-large businesses) in pre- and post- sales roles for a SaaS company, specifically in one or more of the following areas: IAM, VPN, NAC, ZTNA, PAM, SD-WAN, SASE, etc.
- Experience implementing systems and processes for pre- and post- sales success
- A solid understanding of the cybersecurity market, especially our broad ecosystem of potential technology partners
- A passion for building SaaS unicorns and continuously striving to be best in class