About The Role
Having spent the last 2+ years building toward product-market fit, we are now beginning to build out the go-to-market team. As an account executive at Oort, you will be part of the founding sales team that helps the company transition from “founder-led sales” to scaling up a high-growth revenue engine. The sales team is led by Yotam Yemini, COO and previously sales leader for two software unicorns (Turbonomic and Quantum Metric).
This role affords you the opportunity to be the de facto CEO of your assigned territory. You will be responsible for:
- Researching and identifying future customers
- Generating pipeline
- Leading end-to-end sales campaigns
- Partnering with Oort’s VP of Marketing, as well as the entire executive team, in finding innovative ways to generate sales pipeline
- Helping establish and document sales best practices for future generations of Oort sales leaders
- Sharing customer insights with all departments (i.e. Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, etc.) to help the company fine-tune and scale its go-to-market activities
Please do not apply if you do not meet these qualifications. As an ideal candidate, you:
- Have spent the last 1.5 – 3 years in an outbound sales development role at a B2B SaaS company.
- Are well versed in using sales tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting tools.
- Can provide references who will cite your ability to lead by example (i.e. you were in the top 25% of reps in your last role or previously captain / leader for a group / organization, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal, and organizational skills